Accommodation for physical impairment
Saratoga Performing Arts Center facilities meet federal accessibility guidelines for individuals with disabilities. Please direct requests and questions to the SPAC box Office about Assisted FM hearing system or accommodations for hearing, visually or mobility-impaired individuals.
For the performances of its resident companies (New York City Ballet and The Philadelphia Orchestra), SPAC provides a wonderful courtesy service, golf carts. Sponsored by Glens Falls Hospital and Saratoga Hospital during the graduation season (May), these six-seat carts are intended to transport those patrons who have difficulty walking.
Please consider the following when using the courtesy cart service:
- Please arrive no later than one half hour before a performance is scheduled to begin.
- Because of the number of people requiring transportation, the only riders should be those who truly need the service.
- Carts do not go into the parking lots.
- Please know the gate through which you entered: Route 50 (main gate) or Patrons Lot/Hall of Springs.
- Be patient. It takes time to transport all the guests.
CARTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE JAZZ FESTIVAL OR FOR ANY SPECIAL EVENTS.