Your Gift. Your Choice. Your SPAC.
When you make a gift to SPAC, you make a gift of world-class performing arts to the entire region. SPAC contributes tremendously to an excellent quality of life in the Capital Region by creating a culturally and economically thriving community that attracts tourists, residents, and businesses. Among the many convenient ways to give are:
Membership gifts are gifts to SPAC and you! Each membership level offers wonderful benefits. Membership gifts can be made:
- Online a via our secure online giving page. Visit online giving page
- By Check made payable to Saratoga Performing Arts Center and mailed to:
108 Avenue of the Pines
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
- By Credit Card SPAC accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. One-time gifts can be made online or by calling SPAC at (518) 584-9330.
- Electronic Transfer of Stock Please contact Christine Dixon, Director of Development, at (518)584-9330 x112 or email@example.com for instructions on how to make a stock transfer. If you wish to make a gift of stock in certificate form, or if you have any questions, please contact Billy.
You can also help sustain SPAC by:
- Donating an Asset
The simplest way to support SPAC is through cash gifts. But creative gifts of assets can include stocks, bonds, and property (e.g., real estate as well as personal property such as artwork). These can not only provide you with charitable deductions, but often offer additional tax savings.
By remembering SPAC in your will, you may be able to secure a charitable estate-tax deduction for the value of the gift. Best of all, you will know that your generosity will support SPAC for years to come and leave a lasting legacy. For including SPAC in your future plans, you will be recognized as a member of SPAC's legacy society, The Encore Society. For sample bequest language, please contact Christine Dixon at (518) 584-9330 x112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Giving Retirement Plan Benefits
You may consider using retirement plan benefits to make a significant gift that will support SPAC. Because of the estate and income tax treatment of retirement plan benefits, the cost of your gift to your estate and heirs is often relatively small.
- Via Matching Gifts from Your Employer
Many employers match employee contributions to educational institutions like SPAC, so don't miss out on this easy opportunity to double the impact of your gift. Information should be available to you through your HR office.
If you prefer to make a gift of your time and talents instead, we encourage you to explore the many options available, among them service on SPAC's Action Council, Junior Committee or as an usher during the summer season. Click here to learn more.