Each year, tens of thousands of SPAC visitors attend our world class performances. We offer these tremendous opportunities for corporations or organizations wishing to target a highly educated and affluent audience.
Consider some of the benefits associated with the SPAC sponsorship:
- On-site visibility at the performance venue
- Media exposure in print and broadcast
- Recognition in SPAC publications throughout the year
- Branding opportunity with a desirable audience
- Online presence at www.spac.org with link to website
- Electronic newsletter presence sent to thousands of SPAC ticket buyers with link to website
- Hospitality and entertainment options including tickets and VIP parking
- Promotional opportunities for on-site displays
For details on how to enhance a SPAC donation through a sponsorship, please call Corporate Affairs at 518.584.9330, ext. 122, write to Saratoga Performing Arts Center, 108 Avenue of The Pines, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866, fax 518.584.0809, or e-mail email@example.com
2016 Corporate Sponsors
Advantage Transportation Group
Albany Medical Center
Bender Family Foundation
CAP COM Federal Credit Union
Certified Angus Beef
Charles R. Wood Foundation
Fenimore Asset Management & FAM Funds
Price Chopper's Golub Foundation and Neil - Jane - William - Estelle Golub Family Foundation, Inc.
Gideon Putnam Resort
Hall of Springs
Healthy Living Market
Iannello Anderson, P.C.
Iron Mountain, Inc.
Key Private Bank
Noble Gas Solutions
Pavilion Grand Hotel
Phyllis E. Dake Foundation
Price Chopper Supermarkets
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Saratoga Photobooth Company
Swyer Family Foundation
The Desmond Hotel & Conference Center
The Sage Colleges
Tri City Rentals
Wide World Ferrari Maserati
New Music USA
SPAC gratefully acknowledges funding for its 2016 season from the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.