Diverse artistry thrives at Saratoga Performing Arts Center, the cultural hub of upstate New York, the Hudson Valley, Vermont, the Berkshires, Connecticut, and nearby Canada.
SPAC hosts the New York City Ballet and The Philadelphia Orchestra in an acoustically ideal amphitheatre in the heart of Spa State Park; presents superior chamber music, jazz, rock and pop concerts, opera, and Saratoga Wine & Food Festival; and oversees the National Museum of Dance.
We welcome loyal friends and families familiar with SPAC's incredible performing arts program, and encourage newcomers to explore this region's premier cultural centerpiece.
High Expectations. Low Prices. Think Ahead.
Through April 1, take advantage of special pre-season pricing by ordering your tickets online. Visit our Calendar for programming.
MEMBER DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
FOR EVERY BALLET AND ORCHESTRA PERFORMANCE, EXCEPT THE GALA.
GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
THROUGHOUT THE SEASON.
Saratoga Performing Arts Center's mission is to cultivate, promote, foster, sponsor and develop among its members and the community at large, appreciation, understanding, and love of the performing arts.
- First SPAC Special, Harry Belafonte (6/27/67)
- Largest Crowd, 40,231 (The Grateful Dead, 6/27/85)
- Most Performances, James Taylor (19)
- Longest Performing Relationship, Ray Charles (32 years), Chicago (32 years)
- Most Expensive Ticket, $200 (The Eagles, 1994)
- Most Sold-out Performances, 10 - Dave Matthews Band